Woven fiberglass, pressure sensitive tape designed for use in strategic masking off areas for thermal spray/plasma spray operations. Can withstand exposure to temperatures up to and in excess of 500° F (287°C). The high tensile strength and dimensional stability of the glass cloth backing combined with silicone adhesive.
• Masking of sensitive areas for protection from plasma spray/thermal spray operations.
• Insulation on Transformers, Motors and Coils
• Fiber Optics Cables
• conformable enabling masking of uneven surfaces
• Wide operating temperature range up to 500° F
• Removes cleanly without adhesive residue after exposure to heat
• High performance silicone adhesive
• High strength backing provides superior resistance to puncture and tear